<$BlogMegaData$>

Sunday, May 24, 2009

B.friends

I miss those times we used to walk back home from tuition as a group.
I miss those poker sessions we used to have.
I miss those night basketball sessions.
I miss those shopping(s) outing we used to have.
I miss working with you guys.
I miss those times we sit around the coffeeshop table chatting after school.
I miss those times we used to study @ mac last year.
I miss those times which appear so carefree.
I miss those times you joke around with me.
I miss those times we girls wrote our dream guys down during p6 times.
I miss those times you soothe me down.



These memories are great , wonderful.
Have you wondered when is the last time you said "i miss you ". "i love you" ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

|