<$BlogMegaData$>

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Blueblacks.

I'm bored!
(Hopefully dad wont see this, or else he will be like go study for your O's man.)
HAHAHA.

I'm bored.bored.bored.
Entertainers please. :D

Shall crap for the meantime till somebody whack me hard with a small little tiny sweet sms/msn.

Results had been so so sucky.
Almost all are just borderline pass.
HOW BAD WILL IT GET TMR. ):

Maybe...

Some
Chocolates!

(deviantart.com)

Or maybe some roses...

(deviantart.com)

Could cheer me up a little.
Laughs!


Anyway, i found another shopping web.
The tops there are cool !
Visit them.
http://www.tracyeinny.com.sg/

Somebody's bouncing basketball down there.
Have the sudden urge to improve on those basketball's skills & GYM !
I've been eating a lot a lot for the pass few days. =/
-

Dad going Taiwan soon.
I'll miss you Dad! <3

Blueblacks sucks a lot. ):

Are youbeing real ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

|