<$BlogMegaData$>

Monday, June 15, 2009

D:

Hello,
Did i say i just lost my blogging bug recently.?
I dont know what's wrong with me now, the urge to blog. (with many many words)

Tuition test results suck suck suck BIG time.
Mr. K.Ng even wrote a long note for me , saying " Joey needs to focus and stuffs".
Feel so disappointed upon looking at it.
(Urgh.)
Results had dropped so so much , drastically. (Not to the extent of failing very badly.)
Still, drop drop so much.
esp tuition results .
You wont know how badly i scored.
It's time to study real hard now.
JOEY CANT EFFING STUDY AT HOME. >):
There's this that to distract me everytime.
Maybe i should plan my study schedule out already.
Anyone wanna study out there ? =/


After tuition ,
Went dinner with j.l.e.d.
Its' nice .
J' paying on my behalf. (Thanks yeah ! :D)
Nice catching up with them.
Oh , I took my contact lens out before dinner too because Right eye been shedding tears.
I'm not crying. It's either my right eye or the lens fault that cause this. =/
Since i took the lens out, my vision blurred for the right one.
I took the wrong food. End up , they have to pick the food for me. (LOL.)
D. went home first , dint get a group photo .
Still, Nice catching up with you guys. :D




Where're you ? ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

|